State your needs
How could I possibly expect my needs to be met if I don't express them clearly and without implying guilt to the person who can help? Why would I ever expect another person to (or to be able to) guess my needs perfectly and fulfill them? Ludicrous!
If I don't value my own needs, why would anybody else? If I'm constantly submitting to other's needs and subsuming my own, why does anybody else need to acknowledge mine? Life is a two-way street, and I'll best serve those in my life when I feel heard, acknowledged, and understood by them as well.
- 119.027 NVC - Ask the other person if they're willing to do their part
- 119.023 NVC - Get what you want by helping them get what they want
- 119.017 NVC - How to get what I want even when being screamed at
- 122.01.03 PM Skillset - Influence without authority
- 116.009 Life Lessons - The biggest cause of serious error
- 116.032 Life Lessons - What do you want out of this life
- 116.048 Life Lessons - Define the problem clearly then focus on the solution