When I allow my emotions to override my higher consciousness...
When I allow my emotions to override my higher consciousness, I am likely to say things I will regret and feel things that aren't necessary. When I stay aware of my feelings and reactions, when I am present, I am much more likely to embody the human I want to be - thoughtful, logical, empathic, forward-thinking. I am less likely to get into unnecessary arguments and more likely to learn something about myself or the other person.
- 116.034 Life Lessons - When in an argument stay on topic
- 116.045 Life Lessons - If you ever have the urge to reply in a mean way
- 119.006 Conflict - Is this fight about what you think it's about
- 119.023 NVC - Get what you want by helping them get what they want
- 119.024 NVC - Don't take it personally
- 119.025 NVC - Nobody else is responsible for my feelings