The hardest part of communication is staying present for it
The hardest part of communication is being present for it. Really listening for what the other person is Observing, Feeling, Needing, Requesting, and making sure it's correct is hard work! Be present and act present and every conversation will be more meaningful.
- 116.055 Life Lessons - Quit, don't quit. Noodles, no noodles
- 119.008 Conflict - Paraphrase the other person in order to have an efficient conversation
- 119.046 NVC - Reflecting back is surprisingly effective at creating connection
- 116.049 Life Lessons - You get what you give
- 116.019 Life Lessons - FOCUS on what is most important right now
- 107.012 Philosophy - Stoicism - Today is all I have