My life mission
As written in 2007
"To consciously seek freedom of choice, wisdom, healthy relationships, new experiences, and challenges; to be honest and reliable; and to leave this world in peace."
- This statement reflects my desire for financial and personal freedom.
- It reflects my continual journey for knowledge and the best ways to apply that knowledge.
- It acknowledges my family and friends and my desire to stay close to them, striving to be a master communicator.
- It reveals that I'm addicted to travel and learning and doing new things.
- It gives a nod to my values of honesty and reliability, and the desire to keep a clean conscience in regards to decisions I make about all of the above.
My life philosophy is how I attempt to fulfill this mission every day.
- 116 Life Lessons
- 116.004 Life Lessons - I don't become something I'm not already
- 116.009 Life Lessons - The biggest cause of serious error
- 116.019 Life Lessons - FOCUS on what is most important right now
- 116.043 Life Lessons - Live as if you were already living for the second time
- 116.049 Life Lessons - You get what you give