123.007 Financial Storytelling - Five points to master numbers-driven presentations
Five points to master numbers-driven presentations
- Structure the presentation properly: Situation/Complication/Resolution
- Love your story. Have passion for it. If you aren't passionate about your own story nobody else will be.
- Make it personal. Use the word "I". Make sure people know you are vested in this idea.
- Give them context. Mention details they have to be there with you, in the same place, and feel your story. Just don't be long winded.
- Keep the end in sight. End the presentation by referring back to the story you started it with.