116 Life Lessons
116.099 Life Lessons - Stanford - The Questions
Stanford: The Questions
AT STANFORD, I did not learn the answers. I learned the questions. Ask yourself these questions and the right thing to do will become clear.
- What is the most obvious thing to do?
- How could it be simplified?
- What could kill us?
- If I was replaced by a smart person, what would she do?
- What does winning mean?
- What would a hustler do?
- What would I do if I had $1B?
- What would they do 100 years in the future?
- What happens when you think just 2 steps ahead?
- 116 Life Lessons
- 116.097 Life Lessons - The best leaders are problem solvers
- 116.072 Life Lessons - Simple is better - always
- 116.069 Life Lessons - You can't objectively measure a test unless you set a prediction for it beforehand
- 116.057 Life Lessons - Who has done this well already
- 116.043 Life Lessons - Live as if you were already living for the second time
- 116.010 Life Lessons - One minute of planning is worth ten minutes of doing