c. describe professions and how they establish trust
- Describe: To portray in words "Describe the various forms of event risk"
How do professions establish trust?
Professions have a number of common characteristics that, when combined, greatly increase confidence and credibility
List ten characteristics of professions
1. Professions normalize practitioner behavior.
2. Professions provide a service to society.
3. Professions are client focused.
4. Professions have high entry standards.
5. Professions possess a body of expert knowledge.
6. Professions encourage and facilitate continuing education.
7. Professions monitor professional conduct.
8. Professions are collegial.
9. Professions are recognized oversight bodies.
10. Professions encourage the engagement of members.