Story maps help us iterate fast
Our job as a product team is not to build the perfect product, but rather, the minimum product necessary. This is because we will always have less time and resources than we want to have. We can build the perfect product over time, but we'll never get the opportunity if we don't get something useful out the door as fast as possible.
- 122.11.001 User Story Mapping
- 122.11.002 User Story Maps - Why use story maps
- 122.03.02 PM Responsibilities - Risks are tackled up front
- 122.07.02 PM Discovery Process - Product discovery is a collaborative process
- 122.08.06 PM User Testing - Understand and learn quickly - let go of pride
- 122.09.01 Product Market Fit - PMF is the goal of every product team