Product/Market Fit is the goal of every product team
The goal of every product team is to find Product/Market Fit, which was originally defined by Marc Andreessen as "Product/market fit means being in a good market with a product that can satisfy that market". The definition intentionally leaves much room for interpretation, because there are many different ways to achieve the goal.
- 122.08.04 Product Management - The goal of user testing and using prototypes
- 109.32 Productivity - Measure progress toward goals
- 122.07.01 Product Management - Nobody can tell us what needs to be built
- 122.05.03 Product Management - Great products require teamwork
- 122.02 Product Management - Why product management exists