Know when to JUST STOP
If you say something that is taken poorly by the other person, either misinterpreted, poorly phrased, not set up well, etc., and you see "that look" of anger, frustration, impatience, (you know the look), JUST STOP. There is no need to belabor the point, it has been made already. If you want to continue the conversation, you need to make a repair in order to move on. The same principle applies if you notice that one partner is trying to end a fight.
- 119 Constructive Conflict
- 119.010 Conflict - The 4 sins of conflict
- 116.055 Life Lessons - Quit, don't quit. Noodles, no noodles
- 122.02.02 Product Management - Not all product discovery will be successful
- 116.034 Life Lessons - When in an argument stay on topic
- 116.008 Life Lessons - Sit. Be Quiet. Answers will appear.