Don't stop yet!
My brain tells me to slow down and walk.
If I always listened to my subconscious, I would not have accomplished half of what I have in this life. So I can't stop running... yet.
Instead, I said a goal for a point where I'm going to stop, and I don't stop until I've hit it. Then I can walk.
Did you think this was only about running? This is about everything that's providing value in life!
- 202109070730 dont stop
- 116.103 Life Lessons - Training endurance requires mental toughness
- 116.002 Life Lessons - I set the pace
- 116.015 Life Lessons - Don't wait for anybody. Just do your thing. They will understand.
- 116.021 Life Lessons - If you're not growing you're dying
- 116.049 Life Lessons - You get what you give
- 116.056 Life Lessons - Control the inputs not the outcomes
- 119.012 Conflict - Know when to JUST STOP
- 119.025 NVC - Nobody else is responsible for my feelings