If you're not shipping, you're dying
As a startup, it is death to think too long, wait too long, try to be too perfect. If you're not shipping you're dying. So many of my life lessons in startupland are about this topic, I have written about it 20 times with different headlines. It is one of the most important lessons I've ever learned about starting a startup.
- 110 Starting a startup
- 107.012 Philosophy - Stoicism - Today is all I have
- 107.018 Philosophy - Stoicism - Time to get to work
- 116.007 Life Lessons - A man who procrastinates in his choosing
- 116.015 Life Lessons - Don't wait for anybody. Just do your thing. They will understand.
- 116.021 Life Lessons - If you're not growing you're dying
- 116.026 Life Lessons - Perfection is the enemy of done
- 116.041 Life Lessons - When it counts is BEFORE all hell breaks loose
- 116.051 Life Lessons - It's time to stop fucking around
- 116.056 Life Lessons - Control the inputs not the outcomes
- 116.072 Life Lessons - Simple is better - always
- 116.077 Life Lessons - Launch early, iterate fast
- 128.002 Management - Trade-off between time and quality
- 128.009 Management - My performance is measured by the output of my team