Some rules for your focus sessions
There are a few rules that will make your working sessions much more effective. Follow these or risk accomplishing very little!
- No internet, at all costs. Don't check email, don't look something up.
- Phone on "do not disturb".
- Put the proper 109.26 Productivity - Social rules for working from home in place with the family/colleagues
Without these simple environmental rules, your brain always wants to switch to something easier, check email, check the news, etc. It will ruin any productivity, any hope for accomplishing something valuable.
- 109.24 Productivity - A quiet workspace is important
- 109.28 Productivity - Schedule your Internet breaks
- 109.10 Productivity - Your environment and systems makes success easier
- 109.30 Productivity - Focus on a small number of important goals at a time
- 109.34 Productivity - The ability to focus requires training your brain