Structural analysis deliverables
The deliverable for the structural analysis consists of the following:
Answer the questions
- A report that uses 184.108.40.206 Data Analysis - Structural analysis outputs to answer all of the relevant High Level questions 108.20.40.05 Data Analysis - Questions to ask for every analysis
- There should have been a kick-off meeting and/or agreement when the engagement was started to clarify what the most important questions to answer are.
Customer base segmentation
- Stratification on major segments like Product, Region, Demographics, etc
- 220.127.116.11.20.10 Data Analysis - Segments - RFM to identify customers who are champions, at-risk of becoming lost, need attention, etc.
- All segment groups should be mutually exclusive and universally exhaustive. I.e. an individual customer can only show up in one segment, and all customers must be accounted for (even if one of the segments has to be "other")
Market penetration and saturation report
113.020.020.50 Survival Analysis - Proportional Hazards PH
- As of 20200805, still not sure how to do this, but trying to learn!
Optional but recommended
Can you quantify at each step what improvements could mean?
- How much more revenue will be generated by improving retention at different rates?