101.008 Zettelkasten - UNPROCESSED folder
- The UNPROCESSED folder is where my new, raw, topic-by-topic notes are created and filled up.
- Notes will remain in this folder until I review them, decide if anything needs to be permanently moved into the ZK folder. Workflow:
- Create a new note in the UNPROCESSED folder by using the keystroke COMMAND+T, which will create a note in the format "YYYYMMDDHHMM Today"
- Modify the title of the note to reflect the current topic
- Take notes
- Feel free to take a day or two before the next step
- Review the note content and distill content into a 101.009 Zettelkasten - LIT NOTES. If anything needs to be 101.010 Zettelkasten - PERMANENT NOTES moved to the ZK folder, do it.
- Move to the PROCESSED folder